View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 05:38 PM   #8
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrocslider View Post
you are being facetious when you say these are the hottest 4 lug wheels ever right?
Nope

As far as non-custom wheels (Work 3pc custom VS or Meisters, BBS LM, etc), I think they're the best combination of good looking and good sizes - not to mention good price (retail is like $250/wheel, instead of $500+).

Wayyyyyy cooler than FN01s or Tenzos which are the other other wheels I can think of with decent fitment in that price range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allntrlundrgrnd View Post
i roll onthese. good stock body fitment
Cool, thanks for the pic! Fitment is awesome on stock-body cars, and if you want to be more aggressive (like I said above) I'm including a set of 4 5mm spacers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammed180 View Post
Good deal! I sold my D2's with tires for $1100.
Damn! I should ask for more! Oh well. Someone come scoop a great deal!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com