View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 01:33 AM   #5
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
yes, urethane is the best choice but how many people are gonna say "i'll definitely buy it if it comes out" and when it does they have an excuse for not buying the bumper because they dont want to spend that much money or dont have that much to spend.

i'm not saying the price is out of the ordinary because that's how much a kouki 180SX front bumper and accessories is in the range after all necessary items are purchased. i'm just saying that i dont think that as much people that say they will buy the bumper when it comes out will actually do so for being broke or other reasons.

its great to see Nissan still wanting to produce items that people actually want for older cars like ours.