View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 03:47 PM   #3204
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbpowerds14 View Post
shit looks baller, im droppn my s14 like this but how the fuck do u turn the front wheels with out ripping off the front fenders? i shved my fenders flush and when i turn the wheel, the fender starts to buldge out like its gonna rip off. help!
At full lock on my car, I slightly rub the fenders. I trimmed them up to go lower with the car, not for clearance. I also am running a 225/35 feddy on an 11" rim up front. Super streched front tires help A SHIT LOAD for fender clearance. My front fenders are also +45mm not the usual +30mm. I had to do a lot to get it to clear.

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote