View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 02:14 PM   #9
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotta240 View Post
So you're selling shit for more than its worth, and then complaining when people lowball you.... Who cares!?

If you think you can get your asking price, their OFFERS shouldn't offend you.
He isn't trying to sell anything for more then it is worth. Ebay pricing is whack and the people in his thread stating that they could get a brand new roller for $10 more shipped were full of shit, I checked.

The issue isn't that people are lowballing, that is to be expected. The issue is that people are intentionally lowballing and posting bogus e-ghey prices with what seems like the specific intention of shitting on the thread. I have seen in other of my friends f/s threads where people are coming in in groups and intentionally attempting to bully the price down as well. I have persoanlly reported multiple posts in multiple threads which were started by multiple users with absolutely no action by any moderator. I find that to be unacceptable. I don't go reporting posts for no reason. While the f/s section moderator is doing an incredible job of moderating bumps and improper thread titles he seems to be ignoring the other moderation duties that fall into his scope of responsibility. This is only a major problem if it continues to be ignored. As of right now it is annoying, if it continues it will become angering. We don't want another big scene like with the whole rep drama again so why don't we just work on it a bit? It really is not that hard.