View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 09:12 PM   #478
civilized_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
civilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to civilized_drifter
lucky 7, hes gonna raise the motor a couple of inches so he can lower it more

this is what he said on my local forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpasticDwarf View Post
Most of you likely don't know, but my e28 met an unfortunate demise... a friend was driving it and a semi hit him. He's fine, but the car was totaled.

Two days after the accident, I picked up the cleanest car I could find, knowing it had to be something that would be something not many had seen.
Every night over the past two weeks I've been slaving over getting the car to what I'd call "presentable", which included rebuilding and modifying coilovers from the e28, replacement parts, etc.
Here's "The Replacement".

It's not done by any means. She's only two weeks in and has a lot to go. I plan on new wheels, bigger spacers, and lots of other things here and there.
It's already pretty damn low- lower than the e28 was... the larger arches really throw it off, but if you look at the undercarriage in the pics where it's visible, it's about an inch off the ground.
I want to lift the motor and lower it just a liiiiittttlllee bit more.

For two weeks, I'm pretty pleased.
and i think this is eurotrash