View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 12:37 PM   #1
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
Yet Another VQ30/35 Swap interest thread

Before I really invest money and make a solid business plan I want to know a few things. If the mounts were available to install a VQ30 or VQ35DE into your 240sx and the wiring information was readily available would you purchase it? No core charge, no k-member exchange, using factory motor mount bushings that you can buy at nissan with out having to wait for over seas shipping and a reliable source of information. With prices of good KA's on the rise and SR20DET's are illegal (not interested if your state doesn't care, it is a federal illegal motor) and people getting popped left and right. And If you guys can post any feed back I would really appreciate it. With the prices of VQ just dropping like the stock market and the cost of KA's just doing nothing but rising. If costs are not a factor, then what is ?