View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 12:37 AM   #21
rb25crazy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
rb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Bigest issue I see with the VQ swaps on the market now (FWD and RWD) is the quality of the kit. Mainly the harness work. Some of the mount kits suck also. But, if you can get a good plug n play harness service going. I think there is money to be made.
what he said i'd pay to to get my thing wired up with a plug n play harness. i have an extra ka engine harness so whenever i do a swap i can still drive my car n send the harness to whomever and get it done get it back plug everythign in in a day or two and go drive it =D.

irax, make the harness do it do it do it!

and then a street legal car no more cops pulling me over for nothing! and when they do sooooooooo what nothing to fear =D

2500 for a complete legal swap..... damn i'm sold.

Last edited by rb25crazy; 02-21-2009 at 12:39 AM.. Reason: forgot something.
rb25crazy is offline   Reply With Quote