View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 10:56 AM   #23
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by boske View Post
Eastwood Fender Roller - Lip Forming & Rolling Tool - eBay (item 360134157740 end time Feb-24-09 08:12:31 PST)

I guess you can find people who don't know how to use the internet, I was owned.
The buy it now price is $229. That still doesn't make it $235 shipped like you claimed. You still fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
I would thank you to carry on your little argument via PM.
This is not the point of this thread.
The point of the thread is how shitty a job moderators are doing because members are lowballing fuckers. I mean, I fail to make the correlation, but oh well, I have been called worse for less.
Nobody is accusing YOU of anything. As far as I know the F/S section is not your direct responsibility. Let me say it like this. If that kind of harassment went on in a popular thread in any other section of the forum a mod would most likely come in and tell people to shut the hell up and take it to PM. I have not seen any of that in the F/S section anytime in recent memory.