View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 02:03 AM   #38
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Howard92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Howard92884
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
oh yeah, thats not a big deal...................

except thats its just FUCKING DEFECTIVE. Who the fuck pays money for something that has a missing stud and the bore isnt drilled properly? jesus... its your wheel bearing, NOT AN ITEM YOU WANT TO SKIMP ON.

I love it, I can just see some douchebag sitting at his PC saying "man... this 4-lug shit sucks, my life sucks. I cant fit anything hardcore in 4-lug. I'm going 5-lug, but I'm going to do it budget-style... and once i'm 5-lug, I'm gonna drop some MAJOR coin on some badassed 5-lug wheels... like rotas, or better yet... SPORTMAX! fuck yeah"

buying these hubs with a missing stud where the bore was drilled incorrectly is like going out with a dick who just happens to have a dick. no, its not good and no, its not acceptable under any fucking circumstance.

if you're broke, go pull some parts off of a Z32 NA or S14 SE, period.

edit: my favorite thing about fly-by-night sellers, regardless if they are on ebay or anywhere else.. shit like this:
Item location: Fast Shipping, United States

wtf? thats not a location, thats bullshit. i hate sellers that have no location, no phone, no address.. nothing. your hub flies off? fuck you, thats what they tell you. at least when you buy from someone who has a shop, location, address... you can sue the fucker. good luck suing someone who lives on mars.
Who the fuck said anything about a wheel bearing? I said one hole was too big. The advertisement said pressed on OEM bearings, looked like any other 5 lug hub. Had the advertisement said 1 hole is too big I wouldn't have bought them. But I did buy them and the guy was asking about them so I told him my experience. You live and you learn no need to get your panties in a bunch.
Howard92884 is offline   Reply With Quote