View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 02:23 AM   #19
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
I think the half drift/half grip idea is great for the track portion. With SRT Trackdays, what we did was run a drift group for a certain amount of time, and have the grip group lined up ready to go, and send them on their way for a set time and rotate. Eventually it ended up with "go do whatever you want", but I mean if there is a lot of people and it is well organized, I think it would be perfect. I wouldn't mind paying $300-$350, as long as it lives up to it's price and hopefully be able to drift at the track. Sorry but I really don't like hot lapping when there are cars with a huge variety of different HP ratings and such. Makes me feel embarrased.

On a side note***

*** I lost $48 on the game "stacker" at speedzone. Don't even play that game. With groups of people around, it encourages you to play more because everyone cheers you on, even though it's easy as hell to get to the last block.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote