View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 12:29 AM   #54
MiaS13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
MiaS13 has a little shameless behavior in the past
ok so here goes. Richie(Platinum Presto) is making it seem that he is a victim in a god awful plot by Side Run/Alex. i give credit where credit is due, and richie knows how to tell you a story and not "lie" persay but just go around the points in the story that would incriminate him. 1. When you lost your job, you should of BEFORE ANYTHING, gone to alex and said "look alex i lost my job, i dont know when ill have the money. can you just give me a running car to the total of the 1800 i paid you and we'll finish the work later". i personally know alex and i know he would of said "no problem man" shrugged his shoulders and handed you the keys. 2. i personally have seen you come to the meet and rev the living jesus out of that poor KA, Rotaries would of felt bad for that KA. 3. its all nice and golden when you come to another forum and feed your story, BUT you leave out how everything you said here pretty much had to be racanted on our home forum (SFLDrifters.com), how you insulted alex as a father on a public forum, insulted his son on a public forum, and then continued to outlandishly make accusations that you know are not true, you even took a couple shots at me in the fuckery. Im gonna step forward and make somethings clear to the great group of guys here on Zilvia who are having the wool pulled over their eyes by you. Richie is what we would all call a Dog with a HUGE bark but veeeerrry little bite. he is known around the crew as the annoyance. when you HAD a job you didnt have the money to build the car, so losing the job makes no difference, and i don't make threats at all, im just formally informing you, that i would take down the photos of Finkelsteins motor because he has nothing to do with this and thats really barking up the wrong tree, that motor has been in that car a long time now and there is plenty of pictures and videos to prove it, so that goes to show how you will lie to make yourself the victim. Because at the current moment you are making enemies in allll the wrong places, which is why you wont show your face around the meet or any events. Man up, grow some hair on your balls and come speak to alex in person and sort all this out. no...wait....you wont because you know if he sees you hes going to hit you, because you insulted his kid, and Red, Bert, Finkelstein, Guillermo, Sean, Me most likely would follow the path. you made enemies of the ones that put up with you and now your crying.

SIDE RUN Garage is a great south fla. shop. they are currently doing my car, have 2 great shop cars and many happy customers. Alex does good work, he texts or calls everyday to give me updates and sends me a couple pics every few days so i know whats going on, while im up in NY. richie is the only disatisfied customer (due to his own disgressions) so take the consesus people. 50 happy customers 1 unhappy customer whos credibility is questionable. make sense?