View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 12:10 AM   #136
LA_phantom_240
Nissanaholic!

Location: Louisiana. LA is for Louisiana. L.A. is Los Angeles.
Trader Rating: (2)
LA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
i didnt ask for options, i asked for product. you know, real-life actual solutions.

if you dont have any solutions that you can offer to the community, then you're just talking out of your ass. suggesting people install those shit projectors off of an 03-05 350Z, then mixing them with some shit ebay-special H4 plastic housings... just a big fucking waste of time.

its pretty obvious, this forum is filled with r-tards that offer more talk than they do solutions. its no wonder the 240 community is filled with slapped together cars.

i dont care to start a cock-n-balls debate. if you think i'm plugging my business to sell a pair of cibie lights that take forever to arrive from overseas so i can make a measly 20 bucks, youre wrong.

the point here is to point people in the right direction, offer real-life simple solutions with proven reliability. after all these years, im just fuckin TIRED of seeing people talk and suggest shit that never works.

people have questions, if i know an answer and can help - i help. if i dont, i shut the fuck up. when people ask for help, i post pics with part numbers. thats much more than can be said about you.

so please, pretty please.. shut the fuck up. thanks.

mike / clearcorners.com
The only one talking out of their ass here is you, Mike. There really isn't any perfectly legal way of getting HID into our cars (or significantly better lighting even), plain and simple. There are no "products" to show you, because nobody who gives a damn developed anything like that for our shit. So don't go fucking ranting about your bullshit opinions on how you, the self proclaimed almighty god of lighting, think that we're doing shit wrong. Your bullshit HID "In house conversion" costs more than most of the S13 owners paid for the car itself. What kind of fucking good did you do in this thread? None. You bash other people's ideas on new ways to possibly make something practical that hasn't been done before. People do have questions, and you don't give answers, you talk shit and give your stupid ass opinion. I don't have part numbers to give people, because I don't own my own business, nor do I really have a source for parts to show people. Honestly, I don't see how you stay in business with your cocky ass attitude and overpriced bullshit that anyone with half a brain can build.

In fact, I can't recall a single time when you posted something that was actually useful to the community here... all you do is elaborate on other people's info, and plug your business. The biggest "r-tard" here is you, Mike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Come on, this isn't Gran Turismo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK
your balls are either ballin, or they aren't... no second hand nut sweat can change that.
3/28/09 Buy this stuff!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/24807...-stuff-fs.html
LA_phantom_240 is offline   Reply With Quote