View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 02:56 AM   #140
silentcovenant
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
silentcovenant is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
its not a flame-war, this is normal talk on zilvia. kids always learn the hard way.

dont spend any more money trying to patch-fix that shitty hid setup. ditch that shit and go buy yourself some good headlights + bulbs like i'm telling you to do. do that and you'll be fine.

ps: you're in fuckin hawaii.. dont you have recon to deal with? all my customers in hawaii tell me recon doesnt allow them to modify their cars. so what the fuck are you doing with an hid kit on your car anyway? how are you going to pass inspection?
Most people in Hawaii who modify their cars here actually don't care about Recon. The police officers here see these modifications so often they usually let things like HID kits, Suspension, Exhaust, etc. slide. Only the really anal cops and Sheriffs give tickets, like I received one this past week. That's the main reason why I wanted to at least curb the glare problem. At least if the glare is minimal, I can slide too like everyone else.

To tell you the truth, most people in Hawaii will drive around with all their mods and when they need to pass safety, they'll return the car to stock just to pass the inspection, then once they get what they need they slap all the stuff back on.
silentcovenant is offline   Reply With Quote