View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 01:35 PM   #59
platinumpresto

Trader Rating: (0)
platinumpresto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaS13 View Post
ok so here goes. Richie(Platinum Presto) is making it seem that he is a victim in a god awful plot by Side Run/Alex. i give credit where credit is due, and richie knows how to tell you a story and not "lie" persay but just go around the points in the story that would incriminate him. 1. When you lost your job, you should of BEFORE ANYTHING, gone to alex and said "look alex i lost my job, i dont know when ill have the money. can you just give me a running car to the total of the 1800 i paid you and we'll finish the work later". i personally know alex and i know he would of said "no problem man" shrugged his shoulders and handed you the keys. 2. i personally have seen you come to the meet and rev the living jesus out of that poor KA, Rotaries would of felt bad for that KA. 3. its all nice and golden when you come to another forum and feed your story, BUT you leave out how everything you said here pretty much had to be racanted on our home forum (SFLDrifters.com), how you insulted alex as a father on a public forum, insulted his son on a public forum, and then continued to outlandishly make accusations that you know are not true, you even took a couple shots at me in the fuckery. Im gonna step forward and make somethings clear to the great group of guys here on Zilvia who are having the wool pulled over their eyes by you. Richie is what we would all call a Dog with a HUGE bark but veeeerrry little bite. he is known around the crew as the annoyance. when you HAD a job you didnt have the money to build the car, so losing the job makes no difference, and i don't make threats at all, im just formally informing you, that i would take down the photos of Finkelsteins motor because he has nothing to do with this and thats really barking up the wrong tree, that motor has been in that car a long time now and there is plenty of pictures and videos to prove it, so that goes to show how you will lie to make yourself the victim. Because at the current moment you are making enemies in allll the wrong places, which is why you wont show your face around the meet or any events. Man up, grow some hair on your balls and come speak to alex in person and sort all this out. no...wait....you wont because you know if he sees you hes going to hit you, because you insulted his kid, and Red, Bert, Finkelstein, Guillermo, Sean, Me most likely would follow the path. you made enemies of the ones that put up with you and now your crying.

SIDE RUN Garage is a great south fla. shop. they are currently doing my car, have 2 great shop cars and many happy customers. Alex does good work, he texts or calls everyday to give me updates and sends me a couple pics every few days so i know whats going on, while im up in NY. richie is the only disatisfied customer (due to his own disgressions) so take the consesus people. 50 happy customers 1 unhappy customer whos credibility is questionable. make sense?

great to see you, again, got your lil sponsor speel out, did ya? did all that by yourself wearing a nince lil dress, did ya?

now on to my mindless answers...

this, obviously because of blind observation that you failed to read the thread before you continued on a pointless banter like the few people before you who stated the same questions without reading the thread.

(is this a common thing, to post to a thread before reading it?... is this like the 'In thing to do' or something?)

1- after loosing my job, i did contact alex... threw SMS and confrontation at his shop and threw the wed night meetups (to which he continued to disregaurd the topic)

2- your sir, are a liar, you would try to prove it too... but you cant, other than recruting more people who say "OMG WTF BBQ, I SAW THAT SHIT TOO SON"

3- i have been to many other fourms, im lokin for my things, if people post to my thread , so i reply. isnt that what a fourm is for? I have Poseted in SFLD, but seeing how the communistict politics have taken down the thread in vein of, "retardedness".

- if i am the mini dog, you are what 'we' call the 'hispanic oreo'... you were a bit of a 'dick' to everyone till you got a healty dose of you own medicine, no? now your more of a chupacabra, but instead of goats... you suck on to friendships

- formally informing me... of pictures you took.... and freely posted without any cretive commons? o how i applaud your gelastic and oh so humble civility of your exhortation. yet, i shall discourteously contrast to the wonderfull reaction of FUK NO...

- grow some hair on my balls... bro, thats one thing i dont need, i could skwer you with my chest hair son. put down your baby bottle-o-milk and drink a bottle of some good old southen comfort and u grow some son!

This, again all goes back to ignoantly not reading the thread B4 you post... i have been either partying with girlfriends, working, getting robbed by other people, or in the hospital looking after my fam. things that take a precident over any sausage packed meet to which you favor. But to make the gang happy, ill put the girls, alcohal and sickly family members aside, just to drop by and say, "hai, wana talk shit, or are you guys going to jump me like them 'real' miami people do, yeh like the ones on Cops?"

...that shot talk is what you get for not reading... so dont go crying to your 'friends' tellem 'did you see that shit richie posted on zilvia, hes a lil bitch bro" (then procedeing to bite your fingernails as you usually do)