View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 11:31 PM   #149
LA_phantom_240
Nissanaholic!

Location: Louisiana. LA is for Louisiana. L.A. is Los Angeles.
Trader Rating: (2)
LA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfection
We all agree that kits are bad. Even if we don't see eye to eye, at least some zilvians will take note of our heated arguments....

EDIT: Mike, it seems as though my research has failed me. Interestingly enough, I've found that the converse is true of my statement about OEM/DOT components not being legal for retrofit. You were right, the 90mm modules are perfectly fine for retrofitting... or at least nothing has been said to the contrary as of yet. Of course, I realize I probably won't hear the end of this... but I figure I look like less of an ass like this than to argue a point I now realize is incorrect. lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Come on, this isn't Gran Turismo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK
your balls are either ballin, or they aren't... no second hand nut sweat can change that.
3/28/09 Buy this stuff!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/24807...-stuff-fs.html
LA_phantom_240 is offline   Reply With Quote