View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 06:26 PM   #1627
neukin
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
neukin is just really niceneukin is just really niceneukin is just really niceneukin is just really niceneukin is just really niceneukin is just really niceneukin is just really niceneukin is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to neukin
Just catches oil that would blow by from increase crank case pressure, since its turbo you no longer want to recirc it back into the intake since that will coat pipes and ic with oil and it increase detonation when tuning. (not to mention most stock locations would force boosted air into the engine ha) So its kinda required so you dont coat track with oil and kill someone that corners through it at 90mph. There are other designs that would draw some vac to help pull hot gases out of the engine and replace with fresh by putting holes in the block where the plugs are and removing pvc system. You would get that vac from the exhaust by a tube welded at a large angle. Then your not sucking in oilish hot air from the engine into the intake.

Its very thin and hand cut so minor gaps, AL is easy if thicker but thats like 1/16th

Then too boot i belt sand to level the cuts out.. thus material other then AL like grit and glue get on the edge making the weld hard to control as you burn those elements slight contamination will occur. This AL also had that plastic coating on one side and i left on while belt sanding so that can get into the groves left from the grit on sanding belt. So there are a few hot spots or hard to control area where this happened.. give me prime conditions and ill throw down some super sexiness if thats your fedish, im a pedal control storm trooper of death. I helped build the death star for vader but i figued out time control and came to this age because 240sxs are cooler then 3d moving space ships.. the blackness of space is boring but the 2d movment of this age is rather refreshing.