View Single Post
Old 06-30-2003, 04:04 PM   #20
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Quote:
Originally posted by matt0941
How does July 20th sound to you guys? It lands on a Sunday.

I am leaving for one month to study in Krakow, Poland.

As far as meat and grills go... Do you guys have a location that you think has atleast one grill?

Because at the honda-tech meet the park that they selected had abundant grills/bathrooms/benches. I think all we would really need is a grill and a bench to sit on, the rest (meat + drinks + etc) would fall into place rather easily.
I am fine with pushing it up a week. And We don't have to go somewhere where there is a grill. Just as long as someone brings one. Duffman said he might. If not him I am sure someone has a small grill that'll fit in thier car.

Then food is brought by whoever. I will be glad to pitch in and reimburse some of the money (some not all) to whoever is willing to buy and bring it. Or maybe a few people can just go to th meet a little early and head up the street to the dominicks on dempster and wuakegan and buy some stuff. Another plus to having the meet there (dominicks bieng close).

Looks like I should have my car whenever I decide to pick it up (most likely this weekend), so you all will finally get to see it in person, after all these meets in minivans and camrys