View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 06:25 PM   #190
4x4le
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
4x4le is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 4x4le Send a message via Yahoo to 4x4le
Yea, the only thing they are really doing there is giving the pressure more places to escape. The amount of oil dont mean you dont have pressure. Lots of oil dont mean you have lots of pressure. Lots of blow by dont mean you have lots of oil.

Blow by is the gases that seap past your rings.
Crank case pressure is the pressure that builds up due to it and can be reduced depending on how your rout your ventilation.
The oil has to do with how strait of a shot the blow by gasses have to your can.

I have tried thinking of several different ways after seeing this thread to run a drain back can from the bottom fitting and routing the line off the top up to the T and than keeping the other side of the T going to my can and then my turbo inlet.

Anyways, I guess Im still going to do it the way shown in this thread because it is the smartest and there are less lines to mess with and its just plain smart.

I REALLY want to see a pic though. I just hear 6 holes, not to big not too small, be carefull of placement although its easy (lol no hate) but as critical as it probably is to get this just right I really would love to see this done first.

And how much would it be if I just send my cover out again? You could take all the pics of it you want!
4x4le is offline   Reply With Quote