View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 08:29 PM   #1
The Chad
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
The Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really niceThe Chad is just really nice
!!!!Anyone with Symbian/Nokia Smarts!!!!!

OK here's what I have:

Nokia N91 4 gigabyte model. Purchased 2 yrs ago from an individual in Hawaii. Worked great untill yesterday.

Here's the Problem:

I was talking on the phone like normal and the phone cut off to the "NOKIA" screen. I cut off the phone and turned it back on. Then the message popped up stating: "startup failed contact retailer." and "SIM Card Registration Failed".

Of course no one at the local AT&T store knows anything about the phone due to it being from over-seas.

I did some googling and found that you can do a "hard boot" manually by pushing the *, 3, and green send key when powering up...all at the same time. This is supposed to bring it back to the factory settings.

Without a SIM card the phone will now start up but everything (and writing) is in Chinese/some kind of script ( i have no clue what language).

I can't seem to find anything allowing me to change the default language setting. Anyone have any info as to how to re-set the phone again and keep the US spec settings???? Thanks in advance!
The Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links