View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 01:52 PM   #5942
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
OMG you guys make me lol.

I would never own one of these 636's - since I'm borrowing it for a little while, I've gotten a chance to really compare it to the slew of literbikes I've owned, and here's what I've come up with:
*it feels the same cornering - doesn't "flick" any faster! I've done low speed and high speed
*it feels the same braking - it should, since they use basically the same brakes
*its got the same ergos - if anything, it's less comfortable/more aggressive
*it has no torque - I can count the number of times I ripped my GSXR1000s throttle all the way to the the stop for two gears in a row (on the street) on my hands, and that's over ~50k mi... I rip this thing wide open every couple minutes, and just sit there and make a sandwich or something while I wait for the power to come on.
*it does NOT wheelie on the freeway - I've tried 2nd gear clutches, 2nd gear bounces, 2nd gear bounce + full throttle + clutch, nothing will get this thing up at any respectable speed

Get real bikes.

My ollllllld sig (2005):

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote