View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 10:27 PM   #18
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
madd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiku240sxS14 View Post
Okay my bad...I can't say that RAVSPEC is the one who told me, could be A-spec, but i'm not sure. But yeah they told me to look on ebay for them. I can't remember who sold them to me on ebay, I just went for the one that looked good to me and check the seller feedback. It was well packed and fitment was great. I love them.

yeah they do look good! but if you could find the vendor you got them from that would be good. but this really interesting cause i know that company junyan made those euro taillights that came out fpr the s14 a while back, so maybe they manufacture these as well.. who knows but i will probably chance the ebay ones.. but any other input would be helpful on this..
madd ocx is offline   Reply With Quote