View Single Post
Old 07-11-2003, 10:49 PM   #86
gschroeder78
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
gschroeder78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to gschroeder78
Sorry about airing it out like this but business is public when it's done here. If I happen to think it's bad business it's my own opinion. I just stated my experience and left it at that. I leave it to a business to decide how they want to handle it. If they handle it right I'll say so, if they handle it wrong I'll say so. If you think your right you have nothing to worry about. If the truth bothers you then maybe theres a problem. I didn't ask for anything, I was just telling my experience. If you decide to let someone else take my place, and I can get a full return of the deposit, that is what I would consider good business. Again, just my opinion. With anything, if I'm happy with the resolution to my problem, I'll say so. If not, I'll say so too.

EDIT: BTW, I sent a PM on 6-26 asking to get out of the buy, and I didn't get a response until 7-9. Thats 2 weeks.

Just so no one takes this post the wrong way, I don't think anyone has a thing to worry about with this buy. I think it was actually a pretty good deal. Shipping took awhile but aparently the wait is over. Don't skip this one because next time Ian might be selling them.
-Apex-i N1 Dual Exhaust
Westminster, CO

Last edited by gschroeder78; 07-11-2003 at 11:02 PM..