Thread: sr2odet qs.
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 12:33 PM   #5
nissan240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
nissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
^^^ I disagree with almost everything that nissan240 said.

2) Not much - your stock injectors/stock MAF/stock ECU can only go about 12psi on a T28, so I'd say 10psi would be about the same amount of air for a small T3

4) Not really - even with a stock SR, your radiator should be upgraded. Some of our site sponsors can get you some good deals on SR radiators, like R&D Factory.
you can run stock injectors/maf/ecu with a t-3. its just how many pounds he is planing to boost. and i am guessing he doesnt have any money right now so he is planing to go the cheap route...its just a matter of time before somethuiing goes wrong!

i personally think you dont have to upgrade radiator, i live in the desert and daily my sr for 2 yrs before i upgraded to a koyo....
nissan240 is offline   Reply With Quote