View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 10:17 AM   #19
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
^^^ I woulda ripped that cop apart if he tried to get me with that lame logic - "why would you want to add power, if not to street race?" LOLZ @ him.

But yeah, we had one of these in Baldwin Park last week, just North of the 10fwy, as you come over the bridge on Baldwin Park Blvd - disguised as a "DUI Checkpoint", all they were doing was checking driver's licenses, cause I guess we have a bunch of illegals over here. I drove right through with my Tacoma that has expired tags lol, gave the cop the "White-boy wave" as I went and he just nodded me though. It was funny to see people try to flip a bitch when they saw it, only to see a cop race out from a parking spot and pull 'em over. Suckas.

It is definitely bullshit that they spend the dollars on that and play it off as "public safety", trying to pull street racers off the street - testing for DUI's on the other hand, I am all for.
It's totally a DUI/safety checkpoint.

They got funding from the state to stop "street racing" so they invite some web journalist over that is just happy to have a story. Then they feed him the street racing BS and he laps it up.

Notice in the video all the people ticked and/or arrested is for license, registration and DUI.

Hey Officer, why do you have that gun? To shoot and kill people? Do you know people that shoot and kill people?