View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 03:40 PM   #609
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
What FSM is that page from? Because if it's from a 95, you might have a power window amp on the other page that changes the duties of the switch a bit.

When I put power windows back in my S14, I used a 97+ switch, no power window amp, and a fused 25a lead coming into the switch. 2 wires to each window motor, DONE.

When I have some more time, I'll check my notes and see what's different about your setup from OEM. If you disconnect the "3" lead from the relay, and it's still showing ground, you obviously don't want to splice +12V into it... most likely you tested it with the relay connected, and it was "going low" through the relay or switch somehow, but is not truly a ground.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote