View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 12:42 PM   #33
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
I understand what you're saying and i'm sure being a cop sucks and i respect cops because they save lives. But some laws are stupid. And why cant we complain? If i didnt break the law with my exhaust that was after market but Super quiet and i still got a ticket. I even took it to court and i still had to pay because apparently anything other than stock is illegal now no matter what. There should be a limit to this kind of crap because this doesnt help cops with their immage even though they can one day save your life. Just in my case i had nothing but trouble from the police. When i got robbed at gunpoint the cops did absolutely nothing. They showed up 40 minutes after, asked my name and left.