View Single Post
Old 02-27-2002, 02:44 PM   #34
blades

Trader Rating: (0)
blades is an unknown quantity at this point
personnally i feel the negative attitude comes from people who do mods to their car to be as flashy as possible. they don't know shit about cars and don't wan't to know, they just want people to think they can drive and think they have 300 hp when really if they did they would shit their pants, blow a donut in the road and end up ina tree !!
      Don't get me wrong i don't know that much about cars but i'm learning and i want to know more. i want to make my car better and learn as much as i can b/c i love cars!!! i try not to shit on hondas just b/c they are hondas if i do its b/c the idiot driving it has a v tec sticker on a 88 civic hatchback that has a 1.6 L stock engine.
  i also agree that alot of the attitude comes from spoiled kids who 's parents buy them an import then spend 3000 in mods. they have no respect (most of them) for anyoneelse car. But its been my experience that people who spend their own $ over time doing up their car whether it be domestic or imported, or even if they don't particularly like your car, will be respectfull and grown up about it (even if in their mind there thinking, "i can kick his/her ass") b/c they too have spent time and money on their wheels!!!
my 2 cents
blades is offline   Reply With Quote