View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 06:03 PM   #3
ricerocket99
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ricerocket99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow this is awsome, i totaly like the idea of getting everyones input on this. I really enjoyed the bbq this time around and i would definetly go to another, I guess i'll start by giving my two cents

I think we should change the park venue after each meet, that way we can all say if we liked that location for a second time around. Since these are meets i think we need to do more "MEETING" I didn't really get to meet everyone, maybe we can take a few minutes and introduce our selfs, i know it's like the first day of class, but that way everyone knows each other.

As far as the food goes, i think it would work out great if we made some sort of a buffet line, where we put out all the food at once and everyone goes up and grabs what they like, and have chef jose BBQing again. Maybe this time have a little more variety.

As far as parking goes, it would look nice to have all the same makes in one area, not so spread out, and make sure everyone hard parks this time. I guess we could send an invite out to others, but from past expierences it sometimes get out of hand with some people thinking they r better than the rest
ricerocket99 is offline   Reply With Quote