View Single Post
Old 07-20-2003, 06:17 PM   #103
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Great meet (better for me cuz I had my car ). Just could have used more cars and more food, but I guess all the late changes didnt help .

Thanks goes out to Leo for lending us his shop for the day. Also thanks to Eric, James, Matt, Leo, Art, and whoever else helped out with getting this thing togethere. And last but not least thanks to all those who came out for the meet.

Click Here for imagestation album, if you have no host you can add your pics up here. PM me so I can add the pics (cuz it needs to be approved).

The next meet will most likely be last week of August or first two weeks of september. This way you all have time to do whatever your summer projects are. Someone can make a thread to start discussions on location and date of the next meet, or I will when I get done doing what I am doing.