View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 05:07 PM   #98
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
yea why buy fiberglass lip

when u can just buy the whole front set up as oem piece.... Version select... they took care of all the hard work.
Naawwwwt Really.
Took care of everything but fitment.
Its Very NICE Construction don't get me wrong.Your car has to be Excellent fitment/setup Fenders and Headlights wise to get everything to line up good.
Mine Looks a tad better than it is.Going the Zip Tie Route only because of Ease of removal becauses its Uber low.I Mounted the STock (modified) center Support bracket to Hold it all up good on the headlight Mounts.Everything else I tried to use the factory stuff but Not worth Breaking the Bumper to use the other CRAZY brackets.

I think all in all it was $340 for the bumper and about $90 for the vent.ALOT Cheaper than Kouki bumper,brackets (2),Lights,side extensions & the lip.

If there were other options Readily avail: GT1,hot road then this is best of what we've got.
I Miss my whole OEM Setup but i would litterally DIE if I broke my kouki Lip!!!
Seen on the Break Ito Drift Tengouku video where he snaps his on his old Red 180sx.