View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 08:39 AM   #93
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmogSUX View Post
Just to add to all of that. I'm sure the mods/admins can check that the IP was from this guy's house when he was "gone on a trip"....so yeah. That one person who had access to your house better cough up ALL the money or something...cuz I'm not going to sit here and take this.
You're the third person in this thread to ask us to do something we've already done.
What can I gain from seeing that his posts came from a consistent IP address?
Oh, what about that new screen name I found after he tried to delete all his posts, yeah, the one I BANNED?!!?
I understand your frustration and appreciate your concern, but what I do NOT like is how you seem to think that we somehow have some magic trick that will show us a webcam show of who is sitting at his computer because we can see IP addresses. We have done what we're able to do with it.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote