View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 11:22 AM   #951
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaga123 View Post
Ahh shucks, are you sure its that complicated?! The colour I mentioned wasn't actually the name of the colour, its just how I myself describe it. I actually PM'd the guy who owns it but I think he is hesitant to divulge.

All I'm really looking for is a graphite with a simple pearl, any suggestions or colour codes to suggest would be great!

Just a question for you pros, is it possible to take photos to a spray shop and ask them to match it, or is this difficult?
That exact color yes, something similar to that.......well you can do a graphite but that color is essentially a candy color so no you can't get too similar to it without doing something like a candy, insane tri-coat, or by the exact same materials that cause light to bend creating that color.

If you want a really cool graphite, go buy a coarse silver and a really deep black like toyota 202 and mix them together until you get the color you want then go have it color matched OR do it on a scale and write down how much black and how much silver you put into it (thats what I would do)

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote