View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 10:05 AM   #7
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
I am not sure what you are talking about?

The gold package has been on my site for the last two years for 650+

For a 5-6 Hour Full Session for MAP Based systems I usually charge 650 - 800 dollars depending on EMS.

For 3-4 Hour Session I typically charge 550-650 depending on setup. It is not written into my site but I do evaluate based on the amount of work I have to put into the setup.

For example if I have a car come in with a Haltech ECU and it needs base map + steady state + idle map + cold start + boost controller tuning + cam tuning + CAS re-setting + IACV tuning + Throttle Plate adjustment + full Diagnostics + power pulls + decel tuning, I will be looking to charge up to 700-800 + dollars and it will take about 6-8 hours to really tune the car.

The benefit of this limited time discount is you get similar services and almost the same amount of time on the dyno for close to half the price of the Gold Package standard rates (as applicable)

Are you interested in tuning Daniel? I am assuming that is why you are in this thread?