View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 01:46 AM   #86
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmeistah21 View Post
yes i know..

why don't you live in a gated community over here? there's a bunch spreading in the inland empire. (boring and hot as fuck..) Pasadena is great, where i live it's just a bunch of old white people and armenians(<--- these fools can get on your nerves..) but there is a ghetto side of pasadena also.. Altadena on the other hand is pretty awesome, all white people and right on the foothills of the mountains, but dark at night. Plenty of places, like i said you can't be ignorant.

ohhh and about the car situation, im trying to make my friend sell me his hatch for cheap if not i'll hit you up, but fuck i don't wanna make that drive up north
I know what you mean i bought one of my coupes down in la, i drove down and back in the same night, that was kinda hectic. Theres a clean burgundy coupe up here and he only wants $500 for it so im considering taking it off his hands and swapping in a new sohc. wanna buy it if i do? ill give it too you for a good price. maybe even drive it down to you since theres alot of shit coming up down there. lmk ill keep an eye out for you. I already have 2 AH3 coupes i dont need a third lol, but i might just sit on it for a while (no homo felipe)
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00