Old 07-03-2009, 02:35 PM   #90
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViciousCesar! View Post
lol. so is it better to live where all the white people are?
i didn't mean to put it like that.. i mean't, it's a pretty nice neighborhood,pretty safe, but the majority is old Caucasians. Please don't think im racist in anyway, i didn't mean it to be that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
yeah thats what im saying........ *maybe he doesnt know im black*

I actually wouldnt mind a little cultural diversity since i grew up in santa cruz and all there is is mexicans and white people, and the mexicans stay to their own for the most part.
Im more worried about my car than anything and i dont really think there is only one race (at this point) that is into s13's. I think people of every race are broke and shady so its really just a matter of finding a garage.
Im honestly not really interested in living in a gated community, cut off from reality.
Everywhere in L.A has some sort of cultural diversity, like you said some areas are dominant in some ethnicity's. Yea gated community wouldn't be an option for me if i had to decide where to live also, i have about 5 more years til i can think about that lol.. I know you're looking for a garage for your cars but what kinda surrendering are you looking for? Like a peaceful neighborhood, luxury, ghetto, etc..?
Late Night Crew... #02 <3

Bought anything from me? Please leave me a review!

http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/...meistah21.html