View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 11:07 AM   #107
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DOOR_LIFE View Post
Thanks to sleep for more credits. we need to get a group shot of our team cars...that is whenver Mr. Hamburg hops on.lol. pretty dope team if i do say so myself. Everyone is good and consistent ( for the most part.hah). definitely a legit looking team. the most important part is for our team cars to look dope as fawk. hahaha. ive seen some pretty bad team cars *cough *Team Drift Effect*cough*. all the members on our team are on zilvia.

members consist of :

-NIKE2991 - FD3S
-Negative Offset - FC3S
-Drift Ls14 - ?
-MBL Pledge - s15
-Big Chance - s14
-Z Spool - s13

pics of the team tandem runs soon.

p.s. i made a Garage THRASH Racing sticker if anyone wants it.
<----drift ls14 well since I recently moved, I just got the internet up at the house working. I should be online tonight. As far as the car I'm using. Still undecided. right now I'm blowing my 22,000,000 on buying and modding cars. I have sooooo many to choose from. yet I still come back to that g35 for tandem. Should I just build a s14?
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote