View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 02:07 PM   #20
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Unit 33 View Post
demensions of the intercooler? 3.25 thick x ? x ?
672x186x86mm core
838 overall width with end tanks
187 thick from end tank to end of the pipe
Quote:
Originally Posted by z2roll4life7 View Post
Have an S13 Live in San Deigo Pm'd
I'll be in touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by 199240sxcoupe View Post
Are the prices going to stay the same? Or are they going to change?
Will it be good for a gt28r bottom mount?
Price will go up after 30 units sold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa View Post
how much shipped to hilo, hawaii 96720?.
will you make them so that popups retain full up/down movement?.
$410
no, you need to gut the popup mechanism
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoolyS14DET View Post
The SD boys at it again !! +1 for PSM !!!!
= )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailtothesilvia View Post
Will this kit works w/o having to remove AC condenser?
not compatible with AC
Quote:
Originally Posted by udon! View Post
if PSM had a dick i would suck it. JK no homo JK.

these guys are the shiz.

seriously. how do normal people come up with things like this?

they dont. The guys at PSM are fucking GENIUSES.
lol :ghey: were just drift feinds like you guys, just a little obsessed with making cool stuff we want for our cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeti303 View Post
will the shorter piping clear stock battery set up? or would i have to either get a smaller battery or relocate it ?
I dont know, all of the cars we have done HMIC's for already had FMIC setups and some battery solution for that. You can picture the clearance to the battery side, there will be a 2.75"id coupler coming straight back right next to the radiator.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frizzle View Post
Is there possibly going to be a larger intercooler core?
only if we make another kit for larger top mount turbos, but its unlikely because people who go top mount probably have a fabricator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
I want this, I love your guy's stuff and I need new charge pipes, will save me the time of custom fab. Let me know when the s14 one is golden and post pics so i can get on the boat.
Also advise on what I cant run if I convert to this kit, as I still run my air conditioning.
will do, no AC
Quote:
Originally Posted by tougekid View Post
Is it me, or do those intercooler look really short?!?
its a kick ass product no doubt. Something I've been contemplating with the new eng build.
it is, but then again all the usual intercoolers are too big for proper drift response
Quote:
Originally Posted by gijoe69 View Post
will there be a kit for RB25DET w/ Greddy Intake Manifold? on a S14 that be cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle m3th View Post
Will we be able to arrange the pipes according to our setup?
I doubt we'll sell a kit for every combination out there, but we can custom fab anything in our shop as long as we have the car there
Right now we're looking to sell in kit form:
S13 & S14 KAT & SR with OEM turbo position
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote