View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 07:50 PM   #443
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venice View Post
I might be picking up a miata are you able to get rails for them . I would need the lowest ones possible that would fit the vios seat.

Thanks .
All of the seats are a direct bolt in, in the Miata. Please PM me if you are interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchan View Post
Hi JXN,

PMed u about the seats. didnt get any email yet. Thanks!
PM Sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionR240sx View Post
how much is shipping to 60018?
i want the GS's in red frp
I don't have any extra at the moment, but we are going to start a new group buy later this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblack_91240 View Post
I PM'ed you a couple times. I still haven't heard about my seats. Get back to me please..
Quote:
Originally Posted by !nSaNe Dr!fTeR View Post
same here i've pmed but got nothing back. i'd like to know if my seats have been shipped out already.
If you still haven't received tracking information, please PM me with your full name and which seats you ordered. Everyone who has fully paid has had their seats shipped out. If your seats haven't shipped out, it's most likely that you haven't paid in full. Thanks.