View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 02:47 PM   #27
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by reflexdb View Post
Will you offer black pipes to match the optional black intercooler core? That would be diabolical.

Also, will installing your kit require cutting the core support for the piping? The pictures shown look like it is necessary to cut...but it would be nice to keep it clean and untouched.
we'll paint this stuff if you want but I'd rather not because I know from the nature if the installation everyone would scratch the crap out of the parts so its probably better if you paint it yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 199240sxcoupe View Post
So how much will go up by?
Also will it be good for a gt28r set up?
not sure but I know right now shipping is free, later it will not be free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacocoprince View Post
I want one
just let me know if you want the S13 or S14 one and I'll IM you when its ready to ship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriantsu View Post
s13 ka-t. 33165.

thanks
$380 shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by LayNLow View Post
How much will the price go up after the first 30?
shipping wont be free after 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Project "Rojo" s13 View Post
I second that thought except mines will be for a s13 hatch.
anything we make needs to have a car in the shop for initial fab.

s14-15 install & pipe fab
AC stuff out of the car saves 30 pounds

the new intercooler weighs around the same as the old fmic but the pipes are less than half the length

test fit

here is the metal that needs cut

cold pipe

hot pipe

Pipes and HMIC mounted

still need to add bungs

also we're going to build an inlet pipe to compliment this kit
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote