View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 11:23 AM   #15
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Gorilla Unit 33: any non-vented but raised hoods for pop ups?
~Sorry they only come "vented and raised." There is no other options.

driftage240: hows fitment on these? do u have picture of these mounted? they look just like the dmax ones!
~ For now I only have S14 Kouki (1st Post) and the S13 Silvia (2nd Post)
I should be getting the S13 Popups soon from by boy (THE PROPHET).

94cc0rd: how is the locking hitch on these hoods? Are hood pins required/recommended?
~They latch on to the stock latch, but there is NO COMPANY I repeat NO COMPANY that will tell you its safe to run without hood pins.
I will always recommend running hood pins. I know customer dont run without it, but thats on there risk.

Geno750: Are you guys planning to make a S15 hood?
~Sorry Geno these are the only hoods I will be bringing in.
If you would like to special order a S15 hood, we can do it, but might take some time getting them.

Everyone else on that is no on this list got a PM from me.

Thanks again,
Tuan @ A Spec.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!