View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 05:44 AM   #3
LADii Z
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
LADii Z is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to LADii Z
Amerikajin Custom Fabrication

Amerikajin is probably one of the most down-to-earth shops I have come across. They are decent and honest workers. It definitely isn't a commercialized type of business. It is more of an underground, real-with-it kind of place. The shop is administered straight out of the owner's (Gilbert) house. All the boys there usually welcome everyone. The only thing I would say they don't tolerate it bull shit and shit-talkers. Come get a drift car built, buy a car or some parts, get a cage done, or even just go and kick it there. The shop is chill, the guys are chill, and their work is good.

People sometimes feel like they've been cheated financially when they go to a dealer or Pep Boys or whatever, but the guys at Amerikajin always make sure to help out the customer. I have personally seen these guys bend over backwards to fix a mistake that the customer made themselves.

If any of you get the chance, make sure and check em out. Definitely legit. Gilbert is the master welder, he can do almost anything you ask him to do! He's the owner, and definitely the guy to go to. Also, Amerikajin was one of the major driving forces that organized the Thursday night drift at Adam's Motorsports Park.

Here's a FEW of the things they do there:
Aluminum fabrication welding, tig mig arc
plasma cutting
SCCA Formula D and D1 spec roll cages
Fuel Systems
Custom intercooler piping and placement
Custom motor mount fabrication:
-VQ35 into s13/s14
-RB26/RB25/RB20 into s13/s14 `
-LS1 into s13/s14
Engines Available:
-RB26/RB25/RB20
-SR20DET
-VQ35/VQ30
Race car wiring
Custom Arms and suspension tuning
Welded Differentials
Building Professional Drift Cars

Hope everyone goes there! I know they helped me out A LOT when it came to my 240, and even my Z! Without them, I seriously would be nowhere in the drifting world...I would still be a lame spectator. Heh..

-LADii Z-

Last edited by LADii Z; 08-05-2009 at 09:43 AM..