Thread: IntensePower
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 04:31 AM   #46
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
don_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrifTGeeK510 View Post
wow i really wish i would have read these before i ordered my parts

ordered a set of stance with 10/8 springs so hopefully they come with the right springs also ordered a couple sets of arms (trailing,toe,and ruca's) placed order late monday night (8/3/09) called tuesday morning to confirm everything they tell me the next morning that my credit info doesnt match my shipping info which is fine i call the credit company and fix the problem call them back and ask how long till my parts will be shipped they say the stance wont arrive till the 15th which is not what the PM told me had a track event on 8/11/09 that i will now have to miss (if i had known that if i order a part on the 3rd and wouldnt get it till some time around the 20th which is what they told me)so needless to say its now 8/7/09 have recieved no tracking number for my arms so i call and ask them whats going on they tell me they planned to ship the arms with the coils so i ask if they can just ship the arms now they say yea so i will be waiting to see when they get here and if i get a tracking number for my parts ill update as soon as i find anythying out

o and yea they charged me already which sucks since i spent like $1600.00 and cant get tracking number so far my review is like this

price 9/10 (great deal on the coils)
customer service 7/10 ( they did help me fix my credit card issue but not till after i called them)
shipping 2/10 ( no tracking number really makes me uncomfortable)
their customer service is a joke.. like you literally have to call them for everything just to make sure you get your shit. gotta call if your order went thru, card info is ok?, was it finally shipped?, have it in stock? yada yada.. coz if not then, you will be waiting in the dark.

didnt get my stuff till almost a month later of my order date. which sucked! hope you get your stuff.. learned my lesson and i dont think im buying from them again. thats just me tho
don_bagz is offline   Reply With Quote