View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 07:32 PM   #34
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
If you have to have them within a week, then its going to be one of those brands because ours are going to arrive in 2 weeks (plus shipping time to you).

If I told you ours are the best then you may just think I am biased, If I were you I would ask people who own each type to tell you how they like it, and better yet get a ride in each car to see how you like it.

Our coilovers have a reputation for being stiff without being bouncy and are known for going very low. We use 10/8kg springs coupled with a low compression damping, high rebound damping shock that is adjustable in 8 clicks instead of some rediculous number. One of the most unique features is pillowball rear upper with top spring perch whereas most others have rear springs right against the upper mounting plate.

Not the entire coilover, its nearly impossible for the mounts and the spring, collars etc to go bad ~ the 100% new damper/shock is the wear and tear item and is $100 to replace. We debuted this design over 2 years ago here on zilvia and no one has contacted me for replacements without a crash story. You wont need replacement dampers in the forseeable future unless you abuse them. When you do need a damper you will not have down time because you are not waiting for a rebuild.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 08-13-2009 at 02:57 PM..
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote