View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 09:02 PM   #5894
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
roid - pics of the front fitment without wheels turned por favor
I removed the STANCE 2 days a go.. they didn't do it for me.. ride quality not good . bouncy and just not right. i installed the TEIN HE back ... removed the 2 of the 3 collars on the front and got the stiffness i like , suspension feels good again.....
to answer ur question i probably need a 5MM spacer. but if i do i need a smaller tire (215/35/18) i tried and that tire looked fucking horrible. almost like a donut looking to small so i went with a 225/40/18 and more camber . rubs some but not crazy
im leaving it that way .
Quote:
Originally Posted by firelizard View Post
Point taken.

I'm a fan of having the same fender gap (or close) all around, either way

Roid - is that car gonna get painted?????
YES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_T View Post
Roid,

You are one crazy fool. Those SSR are fuckn sick,,, Good job
ur Z inspired me
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltomato View Post
i have to admit i wasnt feelin the car with your previous set up( meaning the monster trucking). But good gawd this car is fucking hott now. its amazing how ride height and wheel fitment can totally change how the car looks.
thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Roid monkey, I'm not going to lie... I was very skeptical when you said you were getting SSRs... There aren't a lot of cars that can pull it off. However, YOU FUCKING NAILED IT.

Will your car bear my children?
i had a feeling it was going to be a good set up .

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreeveco View Post
That's what I was thinking. Looks like some spacers might be in order.
not really .

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote