View Single Post
Old 08-11-2003, 01:52 PM   #30
itsybitsy240sxEy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
itsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the roughitsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the roughitsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the roughitsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the roughitsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the roughitsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the roughitsybitsy240sxEy is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to itsybitsy240sxEy
Casper was the maroon zenki s14 with a kouki face conversion with gold wheels up front, silver three spoke advans in the back, and carbon fiber hood. You couldn't have missed him, he was doing really great out there.

Al: Yes yes, the retard was meee. hehe. I pushed it a little too hard, spun out, and got my two rear wheels off the track. It wasn't that bad, but my car had stalled and wouldn't start back up cause my starter was giving me trouble. The guys just pushed my car and it started right up. I wasn't getting sideways on Saturday cause it was my intention to just grip all day. I haven't gotten enough track time to want to try my hand at track drifting yet.

www.PinkGodziRa.com
itsybitsy240sxEy is offline   Reply With Quote