View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 06:59 PM   #9
geoff240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
geoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_85 View Post
I believe you can just swap over a A/T TPS and it should be fine

as long as you have the appropriate wire harness and ECU
that that would probably work, but i think it would be more of a pain hunting down a automatic tps an ecu plus this harness i have is already pretty hacked up...i would rather just buy the proper harness for my engine brand new and send it to yurry @ wiring specialties to service it to go into my s13 so that i know 100% the wirring is right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enna View Post
I am curious to know this as well. How do you tell the difference between the engines and harness? I know on the kouki (and I believe chuki) harness the maf plug is oval instead of rectangle. You can use that as a reference.
thank you for that pointer. but my swap didnt come with a maf... im just going to use a z32 maf
geoff240sx is offline   Reply With Quote