View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 11:01 PM   #16
sidewaysstarion

Trader Rating: (0)
sidewaysstarion is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sidewaysstarion
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
Again, the license issue is what holds back many of my customers who have mulitple computers that they would like to use with their unit from going with Nis-tune. I believe this software should be given to any paying customer for free with much more than limiting to only 3 computers.

On the issue of the emulator ON-BOARD, I would like someone to show the real time tuning in steady state in a video if possible...

If I can unlock the software for my customers car I will happily post a video of me doing it on my dyno once I can get access to that portion of the unit.

Well maybe there is a reason why they sell a dealers license? so maybe people can tune Multiple ecus?

Also they do give a FREE version to the PAYING customers, as crazy as it sounds its true. Hexdmy paid for a dealers license and they gave him a FREE unlimited version of the software.

The reason why they sell the software is because you can use it with hardware other than their own. so if you wanted you could use a third party external emulator to build a map and then burn it to a chip and sell it. but you could also buy the nistune board which has an on board eeprom and an on board emulator which supports live tuning and live map tracing, all done through the stock consult connector.

why would someone bring their car to you to tune their nistune if you haven't even read the documentation? Please do you homework before someone winds up having to rebuild a motor.

ALL OF THE INFORMATION I HAVE POSTED WAS PROVIDED IN THE NISTUNE DOCUMENTATION THAT IS AVAILABLE ON THEIR WEBSITE FOR FREE!!!

Incase you can't use google, here is a link http://www.nistune.com/documentation.html personally Steve for you I would start with http://www.plmsdevelopments.com/file...ing_basics.pdf

Last edited by sidewaysstarion; 08-15-2009 at 11:33 PM..
sidewaysstarion is offline   Reply With Quote