View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 08:00 AM   #6091
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedNewTires View Post
Trust me, it was done on a hunter lazer alignment rack at my Infiniti dealership so i know its calibrated and accurate. I am using brand new SPL arms and all the compensation went smoothly. The alignment specs as listed are spot on. Trust me you can ask Stew (johnny5) he was there with me, we aligned his red S14 right after mine. I even made sure the heim joints were centered while i tightened the lock nuts down.

Your just used to seeing crazy rear camber, i need grip and more forward traction for drifting, but to fit i had to go with -1.5 in those pics. Before it was at -0.5 and looked even cooler...

here are some more shots from the rear at different angles, maybe it will convice you, maybe not, either way i dont care, car was fast and handled awesome.

dont sweat bro... at least ur car grip wayyyy more than mine...

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links