View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 04:01 PM   #47
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveturbos View Post
pm'd

s14 with a red top and t-28

this is good shit
replied
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncade View Post
So you can run a bumper core support with this right? Thats a reason right there for you sr20 guys to run this.
yes its far behind the front bumper area
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrifterPaw View Post
Ok just let me know when you get it tested on an s13 and yes I'm using a s15 turbo with the s13 turbo outlet pipe on it so I'm using a 45degree hose on it for my FMIC set up right now.
ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthsr20 View Post
this setup is much like my full race backdoor fmic, but i'm convinced that i like the way this mounts much better, inboard for the ultimate stealth look... you'll be hearing from me soon enough
glad you like the design.
Quote:
Originally Posted by florante rea View Post
please make a bigger core for the s14, 4 more power application. either this setup or fullrace. either way, good product and good pricing.
its not much of a problem to add 4 more rows for high HP application, but we did this compact design first because most ppl with 500+ hp have $ and access to fabrication and plenty of big fmic's whereas the average garage tuner trying to hide his IC from the cops, thieves, and the curb needs more help
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote