View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 07:02 PM   #3
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Really? Good outdoor and mid-grade indoor usually runs around $10 a gram. If you were to smoke that by yourself efficiently and not share with friends and not get retarded a g can and should go a long way.

There is no such thing as "good mid-grade". I dont smoke mids. And even a gram of good shit @ ~$20 isnt lasting nearly as long as a pack of cigarettes. (but i dont buy grams lol)

Quote:

Everything else has been covered numerous times in the other threads. Nothing new is going to come up. It should be legal, it should be taxed, politicians are looking out for special interest groups and it's own agencies... blah blah.
Im not trying to "cover" anything, i just thought the other thread had some good points being brought up and people just generally having a good conversation.

Quote:

Who the fuck cares anymore?
so you dont care. why the fuck did you bother clicking the thread?

Quote:
If you have friends you can most likely obtain weed through someone, and smoke it in your own home with no disturbances from the law. It's current state of limbo is just fine as long as you aren't trafficking. It doesn't matter to me either way since I don't smoke anymore and we all have our own minds made up and Zilvia isn't going to shed new light on anything. So is there really any need to keep these dumb ass conversations going?
If you read the other thread you would have seen my saying "i smoke and i dont mind it being illegal, because i am responsible about it."

but fuck, it would be nice to share a joint with my friends at the bar, or smoke openly on my boat.
aNskY is offline   Reply With Quote